Breaking News

My Hobbies eassy in 500 words

1). A Picnic or Outing (पिकनिक या सैर) 

Interoduction:-
all of us work like cogs in the machine. That is why off and on some short treat in the form of a picnic or Outing is imperative. It attain specific significance in the cash of young people who have the energy and the inclination to enjoy themselves.


PREPARATION:-
 It was in this spirit that we, a part of ten students decided to go a picnic on April 15 last. It was decided to go on the bank of the canal about 5 killometer away. Early in the morning an advance party with some rugs, eatables, indoor games etc had already moved.
You can also read -

About Anaconda

About Dinosaur


We started on our bikes at about 7:30 am. We reach the canal half an hour. We frequently exchanged tit bits and had a jovial time during the journey.


Enjoyment :- 
on reaching the canal the swirling waves in the canal, sleeped in the golden colour of the earlier morning sun seemed to invite us. We jump into the canal and had a hearty bath in the cold water.

We swam for about an hour. As we come out, we enjoyed the testy snacks with tea. We had brought with us tape recorder and a camera. All along, the sweet songs recaled us and our snap shots in different poses and, moods were taken.

Then we began to play the carrom and the cards. Archit suggested to have a forceful dance to the tunes of Indian Music. And up rose all of us as of they were waiting for this gesture. After dancing for about 40 minutes, we felt very hungry. All of us jumped at the packet of biscuits and pastries along with tea.


Now we had mind to enjoy the beautiful sight of the spring. We saw the green tree, wild flowers, the hoping birds etc.


CONCLUSION :- 
it was evening, we left for our houses. Saroj was mimicking the birds sound while pendling his bike. It gave us an entertaining March. At last we reached our houses, tired but not with our expectations



2....MY HOBBY

"God almighty first planted a garden". 

Introduction :- 

Hobby is an occupation which a person follows for the sake of amusement. It is a source of pleasure. A Hobby ceases to be a Hobby,  when it is followed for earning one's living.

Different Hobbies :- 

There are many kind of hobbies in the world. But My hobbies is suffering computer and cricket.

Some men are interesting in collecting postage stamp, Coins, leaves, flowers, cars, bikes, etc. Some are interesting in singing, reading, writing, gardening, dancing and on so.


My Hobby:-

my Hobby is gardening. I am very found of it. It has become my life and breath. In fact, I can not do anything without it.

My Garden :- 

I have prepared many beds and pots in my Garden. Each beds has a certain kind of flowers. I have also some plants of vegetables. Like.... Brinjal, potatoes, tomatoes, Radishes, etc.
I have booklet on seed of different flowers and vegetables. The whole garden is surrounded by the heroes.

My Work :- 

in the morning and some time in the evening I work on the ground. I dig the ground with my spade and water the plants. Some time I mixed manure to give plants energy and health. When the soil is ready, I sow the seed on the proper time.


After some time the seeds germinate and became plants. I am very happy to see them growing and flowering.

Advantages :-

 My Hobby teaches me a great deal of plants life. I have known some wonder of the plants world. Today I know the different kind of plants and flowers. I feel that no other physical exercise is so delightful as working in the garden. It so refresh my mind. When I return tried from the college, I refresh myself into the delightful company of nature.

Conclusion :- 
My Hobby keeps me busy and make me forget the worries and cares of my life. It has saved me from the falling into evil habits. Thus my leisure hours are spend very useful way.


2). The problem of Unemployment in India

Introduction :
At present, there are several problems before us. The Problem of Unemployment one of them. Both educated and uneducated are facing the problem of Unemployment. This problem is very serious.

Types of Unemployment :
There are two 
type of Unemployment. 
First, Unemployment 
among 
underrated person. 
Secondly, there is Unemployment among educated person. The latter has become more serious then the farmer. But, both are serious and need solution. 
The ever increasing use of machines has item adverse effect on employment.
Next become the Unemployment among the educated person. Many post - graduate and graduates run from pillar to post in search of job. The less educated person are countless.



Causes of Unemployment : there are several Causes of Unemployment, as given below.....

a).  Illiteracy :
the main Causes of Unemployment among the poor is Illiteracy. Farmer and labourers do not know how to utilize their leisure time in cottage industries.



b). Over population :
over population is also an important cause. The growing population has raised many problems. There is not enough work all. The job are limited. So millions of educated youth are Unemployed.


c). Detective systems of education :
 detective education system has also created unemployment among the educated people. There is only theoretical education. Professional teaching is very little. The student who take degrees and diplomas are not fit for work. They have no undergo further training for the job they are interested in.

d). Hate for manual labour : Besides this, an educated youth hates manual labour. He wanted to a white collar job. He want a light job. He hates to do low work. He doesn't get the job he likes and he doesn't take up the job he can get even if it is more playing.

e). The remedy :
The chief remedy for unemployment is cheke for population. There should be late marriages. Artificial checks are also useful. The Government should start small scale industries. Co-operative farming will also be helpful. There should be technical teaching. The system of education should be changed. It should meet needs of changing times. It should enable the youths to be self - reliant. In this way this problem can be solved.


If you have any inspiration story, Eassy, jokes, poems, inform me with your name and foto I will published your data in my blog.



E mail - banarasi.bk@gmail.com


My blog -

saraleassy.blogspot.com



allmovie3009.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Pubg game

Anaconda snake in hindi

            ** Details of Anaconda /        एनाकोंडा की जानकारी ।** एनाकोंडा का नाम लेते ही या उसके बारे में सुनते ही पूर कापने लगता ...